Jump to navigation Jump to search
Visual novels are narrative-heavy games.
Games[edit | edit source]
Non dating-oriented[edit | edit source]
- Analogue: A Hate Story is set in distant future Korea, where men rule over women and you must find out what caused the extinction of the first interstellar colony.
- Blood & Laurels is an iOS-only interactive fiction where you play a historian in the ancient Roman empire.
- In Gone Home, you go back to your parents' place for the holidays and find an empty home. You can go through your family's belonging and find out what happened to them.
- In the text-based Depression Quest, you navigate depression as well as you can.
Dating-oriented (otome)[edit | edit source]
- As You Know It is a post-apocalyptic Otome by Jamie Scribbles.
- Night of the Lesbian Vampires is a simple Otome with two women characters and it's free, by Jamie Scribbles.
Studios[edit | edit source]
Jamie Scribbles creates dating games with diverse love interests.